Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's settled! No more thugs.

If I was not certain before I am now! No more bad boys for me. The other day I was sitting on my couch minding my own business when the Swat busted in my door and hand cuffed me. I had no clue what was going on. All I could think was what stupid loser was I dating that the Swat would actually be interested in? Fuck I wish I knew because I just may have told them. I have made stupid choices my whole life and now I am appraching thirty with no man. Sure I could get a man I could get alot; but they are all crazy, obsessive, lying, cheating, losers! I am pretty sure good men dont even exsist. I cant even tell you how many married men hit on me every day. I have dated guys who have broke into my house and robbed me, I have dated guys who were obsessed with craigslist whores, and yes I have dated dope boys; but no more! No more thugs, no more guys with dreds and gold theeth no matter how sexy they are. Hell maybe even no more guys with big dicks. I have noticed they tend to be players. Shit maybe even no more black guys. They say once you go black you never go back, but what do they know anyway? I never got my door kicked in while I was dating white guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment